India is a diverse country with a rich cultural and natural heritage. There are numerous tourist places in India, catering to different interests and preferences.
Indian tourism is diverse, vibrant, and has something for everyone. It attracts tourists from all over the world with its rich cultural heritage, natural beauty, and diverse cuisine. India is home to numerous UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Taj Mahal, Khajuraho temples, Hampi, Ajanta and Ellora caves, and the Elephanta Caves.
Some of the popular tourist circuits in India include the Golden Triangle (Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur), Kerala Backwaters, Rajasthan, Goa, Himalayan region, and the hill stations in the North-Eastern and Southern regions of India
India is also known for its wildlife tourism. There are numerous national parks and wildlife reserves in India, such as Corbett National Park, Ranthambore National Park, Kanha National Park, Bandhavgarh National Park, and Periyar National Park, where tourists can experience wildlife safaris and observe a variety of flora and fauna.
India also has a rich cultural heritage with traditional art forms, festivals, and cuisine.
To promote tourism, the Government of India has launched several initiatives, such as the Incredible India campaign, Swadesh Darshan scheme, and the e-Visa facility for foreign tourists. With its diverse offerings, India is a must-visit destination for any traveler seeking an enriching and unforgettable experience.
India is a popular destination for adventure tourism. There are numerous activities like trekking, white water rafting, bungee jumping, paragliding, and skiing that adventure enthusiasts can indulge in. Some of the popular adventure destinations include Leh-Ladakh, Rishikesh, Manali, and Darjeeling.
Planning an Unforgettable All-India Train Journey from North to South
- India is a vast country with many different regions and attractions, so this itinerary can be customized based on your interests and preferences. It is always recommended to plan your trip well in advance and make sure to include enough time to travel between destinations.
- Decide on the Itinerary: The first step is to decide on the itinerary for your trip. Consider the duration of your trip, your interests, and the places you want to visit. For a north to south trip, some of the popular destinations to consider include Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Mumbai, Goa, Bangalore, Mysore, Chennai, and Kerala.
- Choose the Trains: Once you have decided on the itinerary, the next step is to choose the trains that you will be taking. You can use the Indian Railways website or mobile app to search for trains and book your tickets. There are different types of trains available, including the Shatabdi Express, Rajdhani Express, Duronto Express, and local passenger trains. Choose the trains that suit your schedule and budget.
- Book the Tickets: Once you have chosen the trains, book your tickets in advance to avoid last-minute hassles. Indian Railways allows you to book tickets up to 120 days in advance. You can book the tickets online or through a travel agent.
- Plan Your Accommodation: Along with booking your train tickets, plan your accommodation in advance. You can choose from a range of options, including budget hotels, guesthouses, and luxury hotels, depending on your budget and preferences.
- Plan Your Sightseeing: Plan your sightseeing activities in advance and book any necessary tickets or tours. You can use local guides or take advantage of the many online resources available to plan your activities.
- Pack Wisely: Pack according to the weather conditions and the activities you have planned. Carry comfortable clothes and shoes, a hat, sunscreen, and insect repellent.
Unforgettable 10-Day Tour of India’s Most Popular Destinations
India is a vast country with many different regions and attractions, so this itinerary can be customized based on your interests and preferences. It is always recommended to plan your trip well in advance and make sure to include enough time to travel between destinations.. Here is a suggested itinerary that covers some of the most popular tourist destinations in India: kanyakumari-hyderabad-mumbai-jaipur-agra-delhi-kashmir
You can start the Journey from Kanyakumari.
16354 train (KACHEGUDA EXP) is the fastest train from Kanyakumari to Hyderabad. It takes 28:05 hrs. to reach from Kanyakumari to Hyderabad. This train start on Saturday and you will reach on Sunday after noon. Spend one day at Hyderabad .Things to do in Hyderabad. Then go to Mumbai on Monday
Hyderabad-Mumbai (Monday-3rd Day)
Hussainsagar Express -12702.The train 12702 is named as HUSSAINSAGAR EX. It leaves Hyderabad at 14:45 on day 1 and reaches Mumbai at 04:55 on day 2.It takes 14 hrs 10 mins to reach from its source to the destination.start from monday and reach in tuesday.Things to do in Mumbai and night 11.00 take train to jaipur-4 days
Mumbai-Jaipur (tuesday-4th day)
will reach jaipur on wednesday.Train no. 12239 Hisar Duronto is one of the major trains on this route for travellers. It starts from Mumbai Central station 23:00 at and ends at Hisar. it also have stop in jaipur.train reach at jaipur at 13:55.spend 1 day at jaipur.Things to do in Jaipur
22987 AII AF EXP, Ajmer Jn to Agra Fort runs Daily, has classes 3A CC 2S GN. Pantry is not available. Fare does not include food cost. Total travel time of the train is 6 hr, 35 min. Average speed is 57 km/hr. Advance reservation period (ARP) is 30 days. 22987 AII AF EXP is owned by North Western Railway (NWR). visit tajmahal and go to delhi the same night.Things to do in Agra
evening 5.30 take gatiman exp to delhi
spend 1 day at delhi.now we completed 7 days.Things to do in delhi in one day.Friday night leave to Jammu
22461/Shri Shakti AC Express
-spend 2 days on Jammu.sat-sun.
Monday morning return
Jammu-Tvm or any destination(Mon-10th Day)