Bali is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, but many of these beaches can be crowded and busy with tourists..
Escape the crowds and discover the hidden and secluded beaches of Bali, where crystal-clear waters and white sand await. From Gunung Payung Beach to Suwehan Beach, these hidden gems offer a peaceful and relaxing alternative to the busy tourist areas
Bali is also home to many hidden and secluded beaches
If you’re looking for a more peaceful and secluded beach experience, here are the 10 most hidden and secluded beaches in Bali:
- Gunung Payung Beach: This beautiful beach is located in the southern part of Bali and is known for its crystal-clear waters and white sandy beach. It is a hidden gem that is only accessible by a narrow road and requires a bit of effort to get to.
- Nyang Nyang Beach: This secluded beach is located in the southern part of Bali and requires a steep descent down a long staircase to reach. The effort is well worth it, as you’ll be rewarded with a stunning, unspoiled beach with golden sand and turquoise waters.
- Green Bowl Beach: This beautiful beach is located in the southern part of Bali and is accessible only by a long staircase. It is known for its green seaweed-covered rocks and crystal-clear waters.
- Amed Beach: This quiet fishing village is located on the northeast coast of Bali and offers a more relaxed and laid-back atmosphere than many of the busier tourist areas. The beach here is lined with traditional fishing boats and has black volcanic sand.
- Balangan Beach: This secluded beach is located on the Bukit Peninsula in southern Bali and is known for its turquoise waters and long stretches of white sand. It is a great spot for surfing and is less crowded than many of the other popular surf beaches in Bali.
- Bias Tugal Beach: This hidden gem is located in the northern part of Bali and requires a bit of a hike to reach. It is a beautiful and secluded beach with crystal-clear waters and white sand.
- Kedungu Beach: This secluded beach is located in the Tabanan regency of Bali and is known for its black sand and great surf conditions. It is a quieter and more peaceful alternative to the busy surf beaches of Canggu.
- Pasir Putih Beach: This beautiful and secluded beach is located in the eastern part of Bali and is known for its white sand and crystal-clear waters. It is a great spot for snorkeling and is less crowded than many of the other popular snorkeling beaches in Bali.
- Perasi Beach: This hidden beach is located on the eastern coast of Bali and is known for its stunning scenery, with towering cliffs and crystal-clear waters. It is a great spot for swimming and snorkeling.
- Suwehan Beach: This hidden beach is located on the southern coast of Nusa Penida, a small island off the southeast coast of Bali. It is a secluded and unspoiled beach with turquoise waters and a rugged coastline.
What to do in secluded beaches of Bali
In conclusion, Bali is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, and its hidden and secluded beaches are no exception. These hidden gems offer a more peaceful and secluded beach experience, away from the crowds of tourists that flock to the more popular beaches.
Visitors to Bali who are looking for a quieter and more relaxed beach experience should definitely explore some of these hidden and secluded beaches. From the black sands of Pasir Putih Beach to the hidden coves of Gunung Payung Beach, there are plenty of beautiful and secluded spots to discover.
Whether you’re looking to relax, swim, surf, or just soak up the sun, Bali’s hidden beaches offer a range of experiences for beach lovers. So, make sure to add some of these hidden gems to your Bali itinerary and experience the island’s natural beauty away from the crowds.